The Junior Consultant is responsible to retrieve the actual question/wish of the customer. As follow-up he/she is responsible to propose a functional solution from the customers wish, connected with the product portfolio of Yellowstar, and come with an estimation of effort needed based on created stories.
In execution the Junior Consultant is, sometimes as Proxy Product Owner, responsible to be the linking pin on a functional level between the developers and the customer. This contains the skill to properly test the delivered developments of the developers and supplying them with feedback to execute the correct follow-up.
Your responsibilities are: - Translate the question of the customer into a functional solution;
- Participate and pro-active contribution in scrum sessions;
- Sharing knowledge with colleagues;
- Devise creative solutions and give advice;
- Supports customers with implementing the advice;
- Participate/Organize Standups, Backlog Refinements and Retrospectives
- Execute administration tasks, such as hours administration and